生命的軌跡如同指紋般無一雷同
註定的交集與錯過
是生命的必修課程
曾經的年少歲月如今只能追憶
每當皎潔的銀暉灑落
往日時光的氤氳繚繞
在靜默的群星陪伴中
衷心感謝你的曾經為伴
聖誕快樂
Under boughs of evergreen we find a hiding spot.
在冬青樹的枝枒下我們躲了起來
While the other children play, we pray we won't get caught.
誠心的希望我們不要被玩躲貓貓的同伴們找到
Hide 'n seeking all the day on and on into the night,
就這麼從早到晚一直玩啊玩的
'Til we start a snowball fight
直到開始打雪仗
***beneath the winter moon
皎潔銀白的冬月下
***I remember when I fell for you.
我愛上了你
***So delicious but so devious,
滋味如此美妙
***When you stole that kiss in my living room.
當你在客廳偷吻了我
***Now you're gone, in the city livin' on your own
如今景物依舊 你卻已離我而去
***But every snowfall I will think of you
每個雪花紛飛的時節我都會想著你
***And the love we knew 'neath the winter moon
還有我們那愛在冬月下的真心歲月
On the A.M. radio, they're playing Christmas songs
清晨的廣播節目播放著聖誕歌曲
So horrendously off key, you loudly sing- along
你荒槍走板的跟著唱個不停
Cider simmers on the stove,
爐子上溫熱的蘋果酒
Reading Dickins' by the glow of the light that lingers through the window
在月光的銀暉下縱情Dickins 的作品
***
Sometimes I call upon the stars to listen to my aching heart
有時候我會召喚群星傾聽我的憂鬱悲傷
The piano plays a wistful tune about the days we would swoon
只因流瀉的琴音揭露我對往日情懷的渴望
***