小盆友的夢靨就是當嘴巴張開開
卻沒有那兩顆遮風避雨的門牙
沒關係 沒關係
你還是很宇宙無敵的可愛
不然今年
我先祝你聖誕快樂好吧
聖誕要快樂喲
Every body Pauses and stares at me
大家都會目不轉睛的看著我
These two teeth are gone as you can see
看著我那兩顆不知所終的大門牙
I don't know just who to blame for this catastrophe!
真不知道這場空前的大災難該怪誰
But my one wish on Christmas Eve is as plain as it can be!
但是我聖誕節的願望真的是很平易近人的 . . .
***All I want for Christmas Is my two front teeth,
我想要的聖誕禮物是我的兩顆門牙
***My two front teeth, See my two front teeth!
我的門牙 兩顆大門牙
***Gee, if I could only Have my two front teeth,
天啊 若是我的兩顆大門牙又回歸原位
***Then I could wish you "Merry Christmas."
那我就祝你聖誕快樂
It seems so long since I could say,
已經好久好久了我都說不好
"Sister Susie sitting on a thistle!"
"蘇西姊姊坐在薊花前" 這句繞口令
Gosh oh gee, how happy I'd be,
哎呀哎呀 我一定會很開心
If I could only whistle
如果我可以吹口哨
(Thhhh, thhhh, thhhh, thhhhhh)
嘁 哧 噓
***
[ Profile ]
Nat King Cole